15, 16 and 17 February 2022
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
What a re-leaf it's almost spring!
Join us for another FREE Discovery Day this Spring half-term at The LookOut, Hyde Park.
As we all emerge out of winter and the days get longer, you will find that birdsong increases and preparation for the nesting season begins.
Shake off any winter blues and register your interest for our free bird-inspired interactive activities that will have you and the family enjoying the fresh air.
Drop-in any time between 11am and 3pm to take part in a host of exciting activities including:
• Building a tasty bird feeder to take home with you
• Following a discovery trail to learn fascinating facts about our feathered friends
• Bird Watching in our gardens with a pair of our binoculars
• Crafting an intricate birds nest
• Listening to a springtastic interactive story
Please note that this is not a guaranteed booking for these free activities, as we work on a first come first served basis for entry to the LookOut. We’ll usually be able to welcome you as soon as you arrive, but on our busiest days, we may ask you to wait to come into the LookOut grounds. If this is the case, activities will be on offer outside the gate for you to enjoy while you wait. We recommend you arrive early if you can to make the most of your day with us.